Tom Quayle, Head of Product at ProfitAbility Business Simulations
“We need more games: how to go beyond traditional learning to deliver your business change”
Innovation hasn’t delivered much beyond Zoom calls or PowerPoint. Tom talks about the need for businesses to put game design at the core of their learning and change programmes.
- The world is more complex and unpredictable than it ever was
- In the consumer world, the games industry is booming
- People are seeking out challenge, competition, and connection as an antidote to the pandemic
- There is a need for businesses to put game design at the core of their learning and change programmes.
Patrick Holtby, Brand Director at TEDLearning
“ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR!”
Hold on to your seats! We’re taking you on a dramatically different, whistle stop tour of all that is ted Learning.
How it ends is all down to you!
- Dramatically Different, Engaging and Fun
- In the Training Room
- Virtual Classroom
- Online Learning